The Center of Data Intensive Systems (Daisy) at Aalborg University is a leading European research center in database technologies. Daisy is looking for an experienced business developer to bring a promising indexing technology to market. The position is based in Aalborg Denmark, is part-time, and has to be filled from the 1st of October till the 31st of January.
You will be part of a small team working on developing the technology. You will be responsible of finding early adopters, creating relationship with potential clients, and developing a clear business strategy. You will be working in an exciting environment, in close relationship with database researchers. The initial employment is with Aalborg University for the proof-of-concept period (until February 2011). It is expected that a spin-out company will be established during 2010, and that the employment can be transferred to the spin-out company at the end of the proof-of-concept period. Therefore, candidates with an entrepreneurial mind are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Prospect partners
- Contact potential clients
- Establish a product to market strategy
- Attract investors
- University degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Sales
- Proven track of records of sales in the database domain
- Understanding of the database vendors market
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills in English
- Top interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a startup, strong entrepreneurial drive
- Competitive salary, plus pensions contributions
- Play an important role in PLWAH, make a real difference, be part of the next big thing
- Aalborg is the center of a beautiful region of Denmark, with nice beaches, unique nature, and clean air
Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.